Friday, February 29, 2008

Axe Leaves a Crusty Residue?



So, you have a date coming up. You are a little dirty and you don't have time to shower. So, you spray Axe deodorant body spray (a product that I like and find fascinating) all over. Then, after a brief look in the mirror, you notice, you're kind of crusty. So, you bang your head against the wall in frustration and you crack this disgusting shell of crud that was left on you after your overdose of Axe. But wait. You slam a door into your chest to break off the rest of that filthy Axe. It crumbles and you feel great and ready for your date.

I dunno about you, but my deodorant body spray shouldn't leave a crusty residue. Call me nuts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thinkin' that in the time it took to peel off all of the crusty stuff, he could've just taken a shower.

I also couldn't help but notice that you find Axe fascinating. Fascinating? How is a deoderant fascinating? Or does it really leave that crust all over you? ;-)